Chirp! Chrip!

My friend Desertsky (and great big thanks to Mrs. Goodneedle for teaching me how to make this link instead of the awkward method I'd been using!) had this gem on her blog. She's a cat, it turns out. Thinking we might enjoy some catnip or such together, I popped over to the site and -- oh, no!!!! Could this be the end of a beautiful friendship?

You Would Be a Pet Bird

You're intelligent and witty, yet surprisingly low maintenance.
You charm people easily, and they usually love you a lot more than you love them.
You resent anyone who tries to own or control you. You refuse to be fenced in.

Why you would make a great pet: You're very smart and entertaining

Why you would make a bad pet: You're not interested in being anyone's pet!

What you would love about being a bird: Flying, obviously

What you would hate about being a bird: Being caged

Comments

Unknown said…
I knew a man who caught chirpies from a canary. it's untweetable.
Susan said…
I'll restrain my natural tendencies. =) LOL! You can trust me. Really!
Laurie Ann said…
I am loving that new color combination too. I may have to partake! That bag is heavenly. I am too chicken to try one. If it's not something flat, I am not good at making it!