We Interrupt This Blog . . .

. . . for just a little while, we hope.

The coming week will be very intense. It is a four-day work week (the deal at the school is that if we get everything done, we get the Friday before Labor Day as a free day off) and there is so much to do! Monday and Tuesday will be orientation for new staff. There are twenty-eight (so far) this year. The most we've ever had before is fourteen. Wednesday and Thursday are in-service days for all faculty and staff. I will be working long days.

The nights are busy, too. Monday night I'll be out with my Circle from church for our annual Chinese Dinner. We have been doing this together for about twenty years, one Monday night in August. Tuesday and Thursday nights I have obligations for school.

And -- we have a house guest! One whom we really don't know at all! Anna Maria is a seminary student spending several months Near Philadelphia, and is doing her work through our church. Families were asked to house her for a week or two during her stay, and today Anna Maria has moved in with Joe and me for two weeks.

So, I do not expect to have much time to do any blogging this week. I hope to return by the end of the week. And by then, I can tell you more about our lovely guest.



Comments

Susan said…
Sounds like a busy week, indeed! That's okay, maybe I'll catch up by then! =)
Mrs. Goodneedle said…
Take the time of that you need! Can't wait to catch up with the happenings near Philadelphia later on...