Tagged


Tagged by my buddy Jan, who makes me smile almost every day, this meme involves revealing stuff about one's self using the letters of one's name. Not as easy as one would think! Where is that "Q" when I need it? Talking Quilts, talking Quaker school, talking Quiet -- NOT! Anyway, I'll give it a stab . . .


B-logger

L-utheran

O-rganizer, but not organized

G-rundmum

G-iggly

I-ntrovert

N-ot thin

G-reece afficianado


N-urturer

E-arly

A-unt

R-eader


P-hilosophical

H-appy more than not

I-ntense

L-over of classical music

A-uthentic

D-evoted

E-ntertaining

L-lama-lover's mama

P-atchwork

H-onna is what my oldest friend calls me

I-ntense

A-vid

If you've read this far and would like to be tagged to do this meme, please, by all means do! One more thing about me is that I'm not one to assign tasks to others to do!

Comments

Mrs. Goodneedle said…
Bravo! You done good, dear friend, and just so you'll know~ you leave us smilin' all the time!
kdmade said…
Good solution to the tagging dilemma.

I NEVER would have thought you were not organized!! Either you're not giving yourself enough credit, or you hide your disorganization well;)

Thanks for the rotary cutter, btw!