Be Still, My Heart

I'm awfully glad today that I didn't take The Pledge. You know, the one about not buying new fabric. Because the morning email brought a link from Sistah Kathy in California, a link that caused palpable palpitations. Take a gander:

Yup, just when I'd given up on ever seeing William Morris fabrics readily available at less than scalper's prices (check Ebay if you want a hint), none other than Moda comes out with this delectable line. Kathy points out that it isn't available until January. I can wait that long. In the meantime, I'll take the opportunity to plan a project or two. Or three. Or whatever. O, William! O, Moda! O, Joy!

Comments

Quilting Pirate said…
I took the pledge, then I retook it after I got back from Houston. It's like confession I think.

OOo neat new line!!
Susan said…
I was almost tempted by some Amy Butler that was in the style of Wm. Morris. Now I can wait. =) I need a bit more to finish my last project in this fabric.
Tanya said…
Oh the gorgeous patterns and colors in that line! Nothing whimsical about that line! I wonder if I can whip myself into some shape so that I would look like someone who knows how to work with that fabric! Drooling in Japan! What are YOU going to make?
Juliann in WA said…
I tried taking that pledge for a few months but it seemed like it became the source of temptation - kind of like saying you are going on a diet. Those fabrics are really lovely.
As a confessed Moda freak, my response to this new line is typical. Oooooooooooh - gotta have it!
MARCIE said…
That Wm Morris line is wonderful! Thanks for pointing it out. I have bought a few of his prints in the past. Leave it to Moda and Brackman to pull another winner out of the hat!
atet said…
Hehehehe -- I'm giving up on the pledge. Instead I'm making another sort -- to finish some of the projects I have. To clear out space in my house -- 'cause there's new fabric I want to buy!
Mrs. Goodneedle said…
Those are fantastic, cause for anyone to fall off the wagon. We're weak when it comes to 'material' things ;)
That is one amazing range of fabric. I love William Morris designs. That lot is definitely worth waiting for.
Marla said…
You are a bad bad influence on those of us that took THE PLEDGE! LOL! That fabric is gorgeous!