The last of the twelve outside blocks is finished! Actually, it has been finished for a week or longer, but I didn't have an opportunity to photograph it before now. I like this one more than some of the others. And I've no idea why the photo has a sort of moire texture. I imagine if I were trying to do that, I wouldn't be able to!
The large center panel was begun during the summer, and I've been working on it again since I finished Holly. It is going quickly, and it is enjoyable to have the frequent changes of thread colors.
It won't be long now until I'm sewing the blocks together and then doing the decorative embroidery on the seams.