1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post THE RULES on your blog.
3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 people and link to them.
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.
Let's See . . .
3. Now is where it becomes more challenging!
One: In September of 1980 I took my older son for his first day of school -- to the same kindergarten room I had once been in.
Two: I loathe poinsettias. But anemones, daisies, cosmos, violets, lilacs, hyacinths -- bring 'em on!
Three: I've lived in Pennsylvania, Florida, Virginia, South Carolina, Ohio, Illinois, Ohio again, and back to Pennsylvania.
Four: I almost never think to turn the television on. Sometimes I'll watch what Joe has put on, though.
Five: For a while, back in the olden days before computers, I made my living typing dissertations for doctoral students at Kent State. For an additional fee, I would set up their footnotes and bibliography entries -- a task most of them detested, and I loved!
Six: As a hospital chaplain, I spent a lot of time in the trauma center, on the cancer floor, in the neonatal intensive care unit, and as a liaison between the operating room and the family waiting area.
Seven: I haven't always been Lutheran.
4. I'm not going to tag any specific people. If this Meme speaks to you, consider yourself tagged and jump in.