I'd written earlier that I had decided to enter Peg's challenge to finish five projects by the end of July. Tonight I took some time to go over my spreadsheet of WISPs and select the five contenders. I chose six, and will finish five of them:
1. Sunday Best. A wall hanging for Caroline's room. Needs hand-quilting finished on the last border, binding, and sleeve.
2. French Provincial Charm Quilt. Neecs mitered border, backing french knot tying (what else?) and binding.
3. Civil War Baskets. Needs final pieced triangle border to bring to Flimsy stage.
4. Daiwabo Taupe Jacob's Ladder. Blocks need sewing together and then decide whether to border it or not. Get it to Flimsy stage.
5. Time Began in a Garden. Needs binding and sleeve.
6. Meadowbrook Farm. Needs borders to get to Flimsy stage.
As the five are finished, pictures will be posted in the sidebar.
The thing is, I really, really need to do these five finishes. Because I have finally acquired enough fabrics for "Ruth's Quilt" from "Living the Dream" and am so eager to begin working on it -- and I dare not start another thing until some projects are finished!