"Don't Speak for Me . . . ."




Comments

Laurie said…
Hahahahaha! I was just going to post this on MY blog! I have watched it at least ten times, and it's what I return to when I'm tempted to go to the Google News, which just stresses me out.

"But I'm a thinker...and you're a dipstick."

Classic. And so accurate.

I am SO ready for this election to be over.
As the race nears the end, I was so thankful to see something funny! Praise God - only one more day!!
Super funny - but oh so true. I wish tomorrow was over - so stressful - get out and vote everyone!!!!
SallyB said…
What a HOOT! Thanks for the great laugh! I think most of us are soooooooo ready for this whole egregiously L-O-N-G Presidential election campaign to be OVER!!!!!

And of course, for President Obama to take the oath of office on January 20, 2009!
Unknown said…
This was absolutely halarious...and very well done.

I enjoyed this one.

Marlene
floribunda said…
terrific, Nancy -- thanks for that one!
Ms. Jan said…
Priceless! Such a great Monday funny!! xoxo
Laurie said…
Not sure if you're a Les Mis fan, but if you are you might enjoy this too. I got it from my daughter, an Obamaniac voting in her first election.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3ijYVyhnn0