NapaStyle Update Number Two

Hey, I heard from NapaStyle again this morning! I'd written them yesterday to say that I really did not want to receive marketing emails from them, but I really do want to know when my order is going to be delivered. So here's what they said in the email they wrote in response:

NapaStyle is all about family, friends, good food and wine. Browse our selection and find products to fill all of your entertaining needs, and don’t forget to search our recipes to find that extra special touch for your next party. As a NapaStyle email subscriber, you’ll receive Michael Chiarello’s exclusive newsletter, along with first-look offers, special recipes and entertaining tips.

To make your experience even better, we invite you to create an account at NapaStyle.com if you haven't already.


Way to go, NapaStyle! Thank you for your special, personal attention to a customer's request for information about an order that is two months old!




Comments

Karen said…
How annoying. I hope you get a resolution soon but it looks like it could be a while.

Karen