Eli, Meet Grandpop

Comments

Mrs. Goodneedle said…
Well if that's not the best way for me to start my day (Joe & Eli)I don't know what is! Fantastic!!
AnnieO said…
Sweet! That little one's chubby cheeks are adorable. Lucky grandpop(and grandmom)!
antique quilter said…
how cute!!!!! wow look at how awake he is
congrats AGAIN!
Kathie
Unknown said…
What a sweetie - can I see a little family resemblance between him and your daughter's children?
Good grief! He looks about three months old. And I am amzed at how intently he is looking at Joe - as if he's about to comment.He's a beauty. C section babies don't get that squashed up face look.
Susan said…
Looks like Eli is a keeper! What a cutie!
Salem Stitcher said…
Ohhhh....he is beautiful. What a sweet face!!
altar ego said…
Awwwwweeeee. Happy Grandpa.
wordmama said…
Congratulations on your new grandson! He's beautiful.
suz said…
What wonderful photos! He's such a sweetheart! Congratulations to you all!