Hopping Along With a New Project

I've been working diligently and having fun at the same time, making the 20 Granny Square blocks. Seventeen of them are up on the wall, and if my back hadn't become tired, I'd prolly be downstairs even now, finishing the remaining three.

Meanwhile, I've become captivated by -- oh, my! -- a new BOM! And rather than being beaucoups expensive with patterns and fabrics coming each month in the mail, this one is a freebie! A new-to-me blogger, Michelle May at The Raspberry Rabbit (don't you just LOVE the name!) is both talented and generous. She's designing a year-long project based on two of her family members, Hannah and Harrington, and will be posting a new block pattern each month. She has fabric and thread kits available for purchase, and they are, IMHO, very reasonably priced.

Our kids all had stuffed rabbits for their bedtime companions (White Bunny, Brown Bunny, and Fast Bunny, respectively) and I've bought a bunny for each of the grandchildren so far. This project, therefore, is destined to be mine. And we've all learned long ago not to argue with our destinies, now, haven't we?


Comments

Janet O. said…
Very cute, Nancy. Sounds like a perfect fit for you!
Salem Stitcher said…
Cuteness! I just heard tonight that she will be visiting our guild next month. Small world!
Mrs. Goodneedle said…
Very cute, no... we cannot argue with our destinies, so why try?
Jindi's Cottage said…
Nope, can't argue with destiny...and if Michelle happens into your destiny lucky you because she is definitely one of the good guys...have fun with the bunnies...