Hoping to Share!

Back during my Civil War period, I subscribed to a series of mini quilts and actually made at least one of them. There are three complete kits left and I know I'm never going to make these projects, adorable as they are. If you would like to have one and really believe that you will make it, please leave me a comment below. I'll sort through and determine who gets which. The kit is a gift; if you are inclined to supply five dollars to help with postage, that's great. If not, I still want these really sweet kits to find good homes. Let me know within a day or two which one appeals to you!

Each kit contains fine quality fabric for top, back, and binding; also a full-color picture of the finished project and complete instructions that are very clear and written in a folksy tone of voice. They came from the Fat Quarter Shop; if that means anything to you, you'll know they are very nice indeed.

UPDATE: Thank you, thank you, for making this so easy! Chooky Blue gets Next Door Neighbor, VickiRoma gets Prairie Huswyfe, and Synthia -- I'll be sending you The Quilting Gathering. Please email me with your mailing addresses, and I'll get to the post office by the end of the week!

The Quilting Gathering. Finishes at 22-1/4 x 27-1/2.

Prairie Huswyfe. Finishes at 27-3/4 x 27-3/4.

Next Door Neighbor. Finishes at 36 x 42.



Comments

Anonymous said…
What a generous person you are!!! I only make small quilts anymore so your kits are very appealing to me. I could give one a good home. :-)
I would love the bottom one if possible but any of them look good...... Great idea getting rid of them if your never going to get them made......
vickiroma said…
Oh, this is so kind of you! I would love to make one of these. Smaller projects are better for me as well, as they get done, and there's a new pop of color to add to a room. The second one is speaking to me, primarily because of that wild print on top. Thank you for the chance to make one of these cuties!
Anonymous said…
Would love to make any of these. Number three is my favorite. Sorry you're not going to get to them. Would be happy to pay postage also. Thanks for the chance. Cheryl
Janet O. said…
How kind of you to share. I would have snatched one had I seen this sooner, but I'm glad they went to good homes. I think I might even have the patterns from when I took a class with Pam. They are cute quilts.
Judi said…
What gorgeous kits they are, so glad they have gone to good homes! What a kind, generous person you are!