Everybody


Until someone asked, I realized I didn't have a whole picture of Aberdeen's people quilt. Tom graciously took this one today with his phone. Down in the lower left is the gal in the itsy bitty teeny weeny yellow polka dot bikini.  Two columns to the left and up four is one of the girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes. Sixth column to the right and fourth body down is someone dressed in Olympic regalia made by my British friend Judi. There's a lady in a kimono and a couple of Halloweeners and so many others. This was a great swap and a joyful quilt to make. And it DOES appear that clicking will make it bigger!


Comments

What a wonderful quilt!! Such fun with all the references :)
Barbara Anne said…
Love this quilt, the nods to well-remembered song lyrics in some outfits, and that all of the whimsical wee folk look like they're ready and welcoming hugs. Wish it were so world-wide. I'd like to teach the world to sing, in perfect harmony ...!

Hugs!
All these people are terrific, each with his/her own story and personality.
Oh this is such a fun quilt!!
xx, Carol
Anonymous said…
What a treasure!! Makes me want to start a small version for myself. (grin)
OT Quilter said…
This oughta be in a show! It's terrific! Do you remember you and I traded people for houses? My little people are coming out to play on my design wall--you've inspired me to give them a quilty home!
Tanya said…
I noticed the kimono clad figure right away. What a clever idea for a swap!