Wednesday, October 11, 2017

It's About Time

I got my refund.

You know, the one that's taken so long that you've forgotten about it. I wonder if that's what they were hoping I would do.

On September 11, I placed an order with The Popcorn Factory. When the FREE SHIPPING code I had wasn't applied, I canceled the order. When I didn't get my refund, I contacted them, and they gave me a hard time and suggested I contact PayPal.

I contacted PayPal who made promises that they didn't keep. One thing led to another. And today, October 11, I got the refund that had been deducted from my account five minutes after I placed the order.

I'm not thrilled with PayPal's performance, but I'll continue to use the service. The Popcorn Factory, however, is history for me.


5 comments:

Janet said...

Glad you got your refund...this is one of the reasons that I ,when I can , purchase at a brick and mortar store and ship myself .....in the long run I find it a good option for me 🙂

Janet O. said...

And PayPal had sounded so promising. What a disappointment all around.
Well, I'm glad you at least got your money back--finally!

Quiltdivajulie said...

In the end, PayPal did get it done and that is what matters. May the next adventure be less frustrating!

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Glad you have this issue settled. In the past, I have made complaints through Paypal and issues were settled in a timely manner. BUT, I have received notices of changes in policies that have probably had something to do with complaint issues. I hope your experience is a fluke and that the service has not deteriorated to being unreliable.
xx, Carol

Nann said...

"Nevertheless, she persisted!" Good to know that there was a positive outcome for you.