In Which We Lead and End

This photo is of my current Leader-Ender project. It's been in the works for quite some time and it's been kind of fun to pick out the combinations from the scraps of Alison Glass.

I swear, those scraps are breeding in that there bin. I've made a couple of projects specifically designed to use them up; this one is no exception. And there are still many, many bits and pieces.

Actually, perhaps the thing to do, now that I need a new Leader-Ender, would be to start a Scrap Vortex out of these particular scraps.

Not a bad idea.

Anyway, this quilt is now ready for latticing (plain Kona Snow is what's on hand).

I like how it looks on the wall. I always take a picture, though, to be sure.

Comments

Quiltdivajulie said…
Really fun colors -- they'll be glorious here AND in a scrap vortex quilt (grin).
Anonymous said…
It's beautiful! Love it!
Janet O. said…
A very happy mix of colors. I even like it with the black between blocks, but then I am a black junkie (if there is such a thing). I love the way it makes colors pop.
I agree that scraps reproduce in their bins. There is no such thing as "using them up"!
Barbara Anne said…
What a happy quilt! The black "background" is striking but the Kona Snow will make the stars float most delightfully.

Yes, scraps must reproduce or perhaps simply divide like amoebas do. :)

Hugs!