Cool Maze

I wrote about purchasing this pattern just before we went away on our trip. I was home about a week before I gave in to the urge to start yet another new project.

And once I started, I had to stay with it. Until it was a finished flimsy.

I love it.

I love it so much that I've go a second one in my head and am trying to convince myself to go back to the myriad UFOs before starting to cut again.

Let's see how successful I am with that.

Meanwhile, if you haven't bought your pattern yet, don't delay. You can get one here. It's a winner.

Comments

Pat said…
Love love LOVE it! Striking and fun!
LizA. said…
Wonderful. I've been working on a patriotic version of It for a QOV. Unfortunately, these days, the only sewing I get to do is on Tuesdays with my weekly quilting group.
Salem Stitcher said…
That is SO cool! I'll have to add this one to my someday list.
Janet O. said…
Looks like a crossword puzzle from somewhere over the rainbow. Just beautiful, Nancy!