Sea Change

This baby quilt top went together Just Like That! I'm calling it Sea Change, just because I like the name. And there is ample fabric and strips to make a second one, which I prolly will do later on this summer.

And Now For Something Completely Different: Ta Da! I've decided what to do with the Kaffe fabrics that I have acquired. And I can't wait to plunge right in!

Conveniently, my church has its semi-annual quilting day this coming Saturday; that will be a perfect opportunity to get going on my project!

Comments

Janet O. said…
Beautiful colors, and the name just fits!
You are tease--wonder what the Kaffe project will be? : )
howdidIgethere said…
That really went together quickly! And the colors are lovely together. Like the name too!
LizA. said…
Mmm, love these colors. Very soothing.
Jindi's Cottage said…
Absolutely perfect name! The sea greens are just gorgeous. Enjoy your Kaffe project, looking forward to seeing the result...