Sunday, March 06, 2016
So off we went. I picked up a couple more text/letters/numbers prints for my Project 48 as well as fabric for the borders and back of Tula Gray. Sometime this month I hope to get Tula bordered and off to the machinist. Also scheduled to get quilted this month is Gato Limpio. So I'm sticking with my hope to finish UFOs.
Here's a picture of the nine blocks I've completed for Project 48. I'm pleased to be up to date, and pleased as well with the blocks thus far. I doubt I'll get all 48 into one quilt. My present plan is to try for 25 of them using these texty fabrics and some lattice, and then to use some other fabric type for the remaining blocks and a different small quilt. We'll see. It's been fun thus far and I'm pleased to have kept current.
Posted by Nancy, Near Philadelphia on Sunday, March 06, 2016