Have No Fear, Little Flock

I've always liked that hymn, "Have No Fear, Little Flock."

My little flock has nothing to fear. Two of them have already gone to sleep; I wonder if they were counting people? I've had a good time making these and I have a layout planned. But I'm not going to get to that until sometime next week.

If you were thinking you might want a flock of sheep, you can get the pattern here from Rumi.  There are even more sheep in the pattern that the ones I have made. One caution: You must add the quarter inch around each segment before reproducing your patterns for sewing.

My other sheepish quilt is hand quilted now. I know what I want for the border, and that is going to necessitate a trip out to the LQS. Nasty business, but it has to be done.

And that's what I know, Near Philadelphia.


Comments

Janet O. said…
These blocks are adorable!
I am trying to restrain myself from ordering the pattern==DO NOT need another distraction, but I LOVE these critters!
I'd love it if you would post a pic of the other sheep quilt progress that you have hand quilted. I'm in the process of my first quilt and hand quilting. I am loving this hand work process. I love both of your sheep quilts.
xx, Carol
LizA. said…
Wow! Look at you with a whole paper pieced quilt! It wasn't all that long ago I recall you saying you would rather bathe a cat than paper piece. Love this -- they are so cute.