Any Selvedge Freaks Out There?

I've trimmed the selvedges from the Morris Workshop FQs I've used thus far and they are all in a tidy little pile.  Just waiting for Bodacious to pounce on them.

So before he does that, I think I should trim the selvedges from the rest of the FQs and send them to someone who knows what to do with them.  'Cause I've just not got into the selvedge thing.  God knows I have enough vices!

Anyone interested?  In the selvedges, not my vices!

Update:  Well, that didn't take long!  Ten minutes, maybe?  Selvedges have been claimed and will be heading south to Elaine.  Suppose she knows the Soggy Bottom Boys?

Comments

I would love your selvages please! I have a super secret project just waiting for something fun, thanks, Elaine from Texas
LoieJ said…
Selvedges were just discussed at Quilt Camp this weekend. One person saves them. I told her about a quilter I'd seen on line who makes quilts out of them. We all thought that those quilts might be quite stiff. But my friend says that they make great ties for packages.
Anya said…
I love the Soggy Bottom Boys!
Elaine will have fun with the selvages!
well sometimes I AM in the right place....wahoooo, thank you for the fun stuff, I can't wait to share with you what I have in mind, Elaine

My soggy bottom stems from nearly falling in the barnyard on my butt. We get an average of 43" of rain annually, hence the name. I love the soggybottomboys more then most!
Pat said…
Lordy, the more I look at those fabrics together, the more I understand your affair with Bill. You have such impeccable taste.
*karendianne. said…
This was a darn nice thing for you to do!
Pamela Kieffer said…
Whew, glad I did not get started on selvages. My plate is full enough. Boston Bits, I am a new, struggling to learn, blogger