The Blur at Present

It's been a dozen days, nearly two weeks, since I posted about my Blur project. Since then, I've consulted with a couple of people who are far better at this sort of thing than I am. They both were helpful. One mentioned "patience and persistence," not usually traits people ascribe to me. I'm trying to be patient, trying to persist.

You can see that I didn't stop at 64 four-patch blocks. And the shape has become irregular. Intentionally.

I can work on it for about an hour at a time. And lots of little blocks are going to need to move about.

I dunno. This is where I am at present. It's not like anything I've done before.

Slicing and dicing. Patience and persistence.
 

Comments

Quiltdivajulie said…
Whatever you are doing is working . . . you are right to work for a while and then stop. Things like this cannot be rushed! I love where you are going with The Blur.
Barbara Anne said…
Blur is looking good to me! I look forward to seeing where your fabric giblets and imagination take you as Blur morphs its way into a finished quilt.

"I think I can, I think I can, I thought I COULD!"

Hugs!
Nemo said…
It's looking amazing - stunning! Very wise to work on it the way you do. Can't wait to see the next update!
Nann said…
Oh, I like it! Are you putting your color theory class to work as you arrange the blocks?