Babies Abound . . .

. . . except for the one who is most on my mind, now eleven days late. But enough said about that.

Before I declared my moratorium on one-line-of-fabric quilts, I had acquired four or five charm packs because I like the way they make into baby quilts, and there seems to be a need for baby quilts right now. Several quilt-worthy women are expecting in the next six-or-fewer months.

My solution has been to pick out a fabric that is not from the same line as the charms to use for the cornerstones and border. This is the second of the series that I've pieced (the first is already being hand quilted, photo when finished). The lattice finishes at 1-1/2" inches. I like the border fabric a lot.


Comments

I am going to 'borrow' this idea for some baby quilts to keep on hand. May I?
Love the solids, Nancy. Great idea too about having a charm pack on hand...
Salem Stitcher said…
Wonderful! You've inspired me once again!
Janet O. said…
Great way to make a nice, but not too labor intensive gift. May want to borrow it myself someday!