Comcast Back to Normal!

I need to report that my Comcast service has been working just fine for several days now. After the previous problem ensued, as you recall, I received a prompt email from a Comcast individual who wanted to help. This led to email conversations and telephone conversations with not just Mark, but also with Elaine. Elaine could not have been more helpful, pleasant, courteous, or communicative. It took a day or so more to get the bug -- whatever it may have been -- worked out. But the service is working just fine at this point. And yesterday I received a phone call from yet a third Comcast person, who was checking to be sure everything was still fine, apologizing for the problem, and citing a major outage that had impacted more users than me.

Problems with internet service are frustrating, often driving a person to using words one normally would not consider using. But, to be fair, this latest problem was resolved relatively quickly, with thorough follow-up, and in the most pleasant way.

Which is very, very good.

Now if I could just find out who is causing my nose to malfunction, and this cough to be overexerting itself, I'd be totally fine.



Comments

LoieJ said…
Well, that sounds good. Do you think that posting on your blog got the problem resolved? I wonder if they monitor references to Comcast. With the web, both truth and lies can go far. And problems affect lots of people. I tried sending you and a relative with comcast emails and I got repeated bounce notices. I don't know what eventually happened to those emails.
I have been a bit under the weather as well. My bratty younger sister asked if I had gotten a flu shot. I told her that I had not. She told me that I should since she had read that the flu could be very dangerous for people my age...the nerve! :)