A Mysterious Illness

Oh, no!  My laptop computer is very, very sick!  Yesterday afternoon, out of the blue, the illumination of the screen went out.  I've no idea whether it is fixable or not and if it is how much money it will cost.  I was hoping to get one more year out of this laptop.

So presently I'm using my ever-so-slow-and-ancient tower computer that lives downstairs.  Will ask one of the techies at work to look at the laptop tomorrow. 

Blogging is on hold until further notice.  Darn it.


Comments

Nancy said…
hubbies went out yesterday and he is now the proud owner of a ThinkPad..

I am hoping to survive the moving of programs and downloading of programs and backing up of programs...UGH I hate doing that..and worse I hate when he does it..
Nicole said…
Good luck with the repairs!
altar ego said…
sending cyber prayers for quick recovery!
Pamela Kieffer said…
My granddaughter cracked her screen and they put in a new one. Being of another generation I thought it was quite expensive. What do I know. I bought gum for five cents a pack.