Foxy Baby

Someone I know is expecting a baby before very long. It's been a couple of years since I last made foxy baby quilts and I had bought some fabrics a year ago thinking that the particular grouping would make a nice fox quilt, so a few days ago I dug right in.

These guys are still as much fun as ever to make.

So here's the flimsy. I need to get some backing fabric and then it can go off to the machinist.

Some folks I know are working on Tula Pink blocks and I've decided to use the left-overs from the foxes to start another series of TPs. It's been a while for that, too.


Comments

Janet O. said…
Foxy baby--great name. And I really like this color scheme.
Janet said…
Great Quilt... generous gift 👍👍👍🙂
Frog Quilter said…
Cute quilt. The mom to be will love it!
Anonymous said…
You do such beautiful work! Lucky baby!! :-)
Quiltdivajulie said…
Happy to see your latest flimsy -- looking forward to the new TP blocks.
Bobbi said…
Super quilt Nancy! Where might I find the pattern? And the other one pink something?
LoieJ said…
I like it! I haven't seen that pattern before!