In A Bind

 

Around the same time that I received the grant from my church to finish the dozen quilts for Sanctuary Village, a generous blog reader sent a substantial donation to the same cause! It turned out that I had enough money to finish more than twelve quilts.

Thirteen flimsies and their backings are at the machinists' presently and two more are waiting for some last minute attention before they make their move.

Once those quilts come back to me (and they should start trickling in within another week), binding is going to be the order of the day evening. And the timing is just right: You know how much I like to bind quilts in front of The Olympics!

I've got the bindings made for eleven and the big decision will be where to begin!

Comments

Barbara Anne said…
I'd hoped to send binding with my quilt but didn't have enough fabric left. Sigh! Hope someone in your area can help you.

Hugs!
Juliann said…
What a great post! And I need to get something quilted so I can bind while I watch the Olympics too
Mrs. Goodneedle said…
Olympics and binding- two loves at the same time, I must be dreaming! Great cause, my friend! Hugs~