This and that

The Renovation/Purge continues. Duplicate rulers are seeking new homes. Many books have been adopted. Much fabric has been given away.

The shelves are up and partially loaded. The floor has been swept. Twice. 

It's not done yet, and won't be for another couple of weeks. And that's okay.

Hand-piecing in the evenings continues on Wensleydale. 9/30 of the light-outside blocks are finished. Three or four more are in progress. I put them up for a photograph and now they are down, resting comfortably while they await the rest of their clan.

And the scrappy baby quilt is a flimsy. 

I still have left-overs from Gridlock Four, even after making this. But I have an idea. Or two.
 

Comments

Nann said…
Those stretched square-in-square blocks look most intriguing. Glad your slow-but-steady deaccessioning is progressing to your satisfaction.
Janet O. said…
Look at you go!
And I have no doubt that you have ideas. ;) (Oh, that takes me back to a song from an old movie, "When we are dancing and you're dangerously near me, I get ideas. I get ideas...")
Barbara Anne said…
Will the Wensleydale blocks be set as they appear on your design wall? Just curious! Love the cheerful baby quilt!
I wonder if I'll live long enough to finish all of the quilts that are in my imagination? Ah, ideas keep coming!

Hugs!
Quiltdivajulie said…
Leftovers are some of the best inspiration - honestly! Love the baby quilt - such a bright happy one.