Skulking Around

After Mardi Gras was finished, I still had a fair amount of the fabrics remaining and decided to try to do something with them right away rather than packing them up for some indefinite future time.

I cut the pieces needed for a skulk (thanks, Google!) of foxes and put the first ten together. 

I'm not as smitten with them as I would like to be but maybe you are. I know I'm not going to finish this project and rather than let it languish indefinitely, I'm putting it up for adoption. If you think that you would like to finish it, leave a comment below. In the event of multiple requests, I'll draw a name. 

Update: Foxes and assorted fixings going to Marsha Hunt next time I see her!

Comments

Janet O. said…
If I didn't feel buried in UFOs at present, I would take them off your hands. I know someone who would enjoy a quilt from these fancy foxes. But if they don't know about it, they won't feel bad, and I really need to focus on my current game plan to get out from under so many UFOs. I'm sure someone will snatch these up.
Barbara Anne said…
Your library might like the skulk of foxes if there is no taker!

Well done in getting them made so quickly.

Hugs!
howdidIgethere said…
If not one else claims them, I'll take them off your hands. Shouldn't take much to turn them into a cute baby quilt.
Quiltdivajulie said…
If you still need takers, drop my name in the hat. These would make an adorable baby quilt (and I'll never make these on my own).
Janet said…
I think these are really great..I love everthing you've done..I think you should keep going ...👍👍😊
AnnieO said…
Please put my name in the hat for these cute foxes! I would love to turn them into a donation quilt for guild. We are just now making small quilts for mommy & baby yoga classes at the county center.
Cathi in Texas said…
That's so cute. I love scrappy quilts the best.
thanks for the chance.
howdidIgethere said…
What a great surprise! I've loved your previous fox quilts and can now make one myself -- the easy way!