Bright Baby


This was the third and final project I had hoped to finish on retreat. I had it about 1/3 together when I came home. This afternoon after our naps, I went down and resumed work on it. I'm pleased with how it turned out. Those little blocks were from a swap within our group at our last retreat; each finishes at 5". The lattice is 1". It has turned out to be a cute little baby quilt and will be donated to the Baby Bureau when my Circle has its next collection. I should be able to get it tied and bound by the end of April.

Comments

Nann said…
You make the nicest baby quilts, Nancy!
....And I saw that reference to naps. I am trying to train myself to nap for just a half hour. Sometimes that works. :)
Barbara Anne said…
What a charming baby quilt that will keep some little one cozy for years to come. Well done!

Isn't it a treat to send your quilt creations out to warm up the world?

Hugs!
Janet O. said…
How do you manage to always be turning out great baby quilts and I can't seem to even get one made--in spite of all the plans I make to do so?
Another quilt that will be a blessing to some little one.
Quiltdivajulie said…
Congrats on the finished top -- and I hope both of you are feeling some better. My voice is still missing somewhere (and most of my energy with it) but I was able to do more today than yesterday so I hope that is a good sign.