Triangles: Four



Yesterday I foolishly broke my rule about not sewing anything complicated when I am tired. I spent three-quarters of an hour meticulously pinning and sewing the next assembled row to the main body. And then I realized it was positioned incorrectly. Last night while watching a bad movie on Netflix, I frog-stitched the row from the project. Those tiny stitches on that Essex and my tired old eyes were not a good combination.

Today I worked nearly a full day at the school and came home whupped. Despite a bit of a nap, I knew better than to try to reattach that row. It will all still be there tomorrow. Or the day after.

But I did want a bit of fabric therapy, so .  .  .  .


If these guys ever get assembled into something, it prolly should be called Escargot.

Comments

Barbara Anne said…
How annoying to make a mistake in sewing! You're right, Triangles will wait until you're rested to be mended properly.

Just two days ago I sewed two fabrics together, both facing the same way (not 'right sides together') so had to take those stitches out. How many decades have I been sewing? Duh, Barbara!

Love your new snail and the probable name Escargot. Methinks a snail or a row of snails should be part of the backing for Triangles - or its label?

Hugs!
Quayquilter said…
I'm interested to know what the bad film was as we have been having a Netflix film week here.