Oaks 2019 Show: Four

Then there were the other quilts that I liked that don't fit into any other category than miscellaneous quilts that I liked from Oaks 2019.

Joe and I have a thing about root vegetables.

This quilt made me think of William Morris. Or perhaps his lesser known brother, Chuck.

How wonderful is this! I thought Marsha would like to see it.

I can't put my finger on why this particular quilt spoke to me. The explanation of the quilt itself is in the next photo.


This is my friend Kathy's quilt. It's so bright and wonderful!

Kevin from our guild made this quilt for a challenge in the spring. It may be my favorite from the show. 

This was unusual in its design and coloring. And I've long been fond of blimps.

How could I not have a picture of her!

Comments

Kevin said…
Thank you for including RBG in your blog!!