Triangles: Seven

Well, the last row of triangles has been assembled. And the last row of triangles has been attached to the piece.

I have contacted my gourmet quilter and she is interested in custom quilting it.

I am picking out backing and binding fabric and ordering it.

I am pondering whether to leave the sides jaggedy or take a straight edge and run it down the sides to make them even.

Mostly, I am just looking at it and thinking, "I did it!"

Triangles: Eight will be a while in coming. But it will come. At a snail's pace.


Comments

Janet O. said…
Kudos to you for doing it.
And that is one classy purple snail.
Barbara Anne said…
Well done!! I can just imagine your satisfied smiles as you consider and admire this wonderful quilt you've created. :)

Have you decided what to do with your many colorful snails?

Hugs!