MAQ Update One
Once we got home, Judy started in on finishing Dragonfly Dance and I started on Pickle Dish. We hadn't discussed this; it just turned out that way. Pickle Dish is now all assembled (no photo available at the moment) and in a couple of days I'm going to the LQS to purchase backing for it. Pickle dish will be a table-topper for my dining table.
For the past few days, I've been working on Dragonfly Dance. I made a couple of mistakes, mostly when I was tired and should have quit for a while. One block had to be redone in its entirety. Here's the most recent photo of the project. The next step is affixing triangles to the inner side of each block and then sew them all together. The pattern calls for borders on two sides. I'm still pondering whether I want to do that or not.
The third project, the foxy hexes, was completed last weekend when we were in Ohio visiting friends. I don't plan to make a whole quilt out of hexes, at least not at the moment. I had the thought that this little block might look sweet appliquéd to the bib of an apron.
I am determined to be on the Show and Tell stage -- with Judy at my side -- next July when MAQ convenes again!