Current Projects

It's been a while since I've shared any sewing progress. That doesn't mean that there hasn't been any!

The Bee took the month of December off and January is Gryz's month. Some of us ere delighted with the simplicity of the block she chose! These Lady of the Lakes were so easy using the method prescribed by Jenny Doan where 2-1/3 blocks can be made from a half dozen 10" squares of fabric. It was fun to do and quite an eye-opener for me.

In the hand-piecing department, Wensleydale is now more than 5/8 pieced.






Finally, work began today on a project that must be kept secret for a bit, but OH, those warm colors on this dreary January day!





Comments

Quiltdivajulie said…
Love LOTL quilts - your link to Jenny’s method sent me down a rabbit hole for a bit but now I’m back. One of my earliest quilts was a scrappy LOTL and I still love it. And I totally agree about those luscious warm colors!
Barbara Anne said…
Wizard video with Jenny Doan! Thank you for posting the link to it.
Love how Wensleydale is coming together, too, and those delicious brights! Handwork and bright colors under your machine needle are the perfect foils to winter's chill.

Hugs!
Wensleydale is coming along beautifully. Every time I see it I'm reminded or our fantastic visit to the Yorkshire Dales and visit the Wensleydale cheese factory :)
Sherry said…
L of the L is very nice. Such a clean crisp look and so versatile!