What's on the Wall, Near Philadelphia

Been doing a lot of odds and ends lately and I guess it's time to share.

 

It's finally my turn to be Queen in our little Bee. 
The rules say we have to make and post our own blocks first.


I'm requesting Granny squares with a black background and featuring colors from yellow-green to red-violet on the color wheel. The yellow-green in this block is greener than it appears here.


I offered to help a friend with some paper piecing she needed. This shows half of the block.


The full block.


Simone's paper-pieced Bee blocks from August. They look like jewels.

And then I have the hand-piecing I did in the late summer. It's fun to play with possible lay-outs.








Comments

Barbara Anne said…
Love your Granny Squares, the paper pieced star, the jewel blocks, and your hand-pieced arch blocks. Enjoy choosing how to set them together.

There is always something fun to do with fabrics and quilt blocks!

Hugs!
Quiltdivajulie said…
The Bee blocks are going to be stunning as a quilt top! Fun to have variety happening in your stitching adventures.
Nann said…
Odds and ends are the seeds of a crop of great quilts.