Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Opium Butterflies

Here's "Opium Butterflies" all quilted, bound, and ready for some litle bitty girl or another. When it came home from the machinist, I rooted through my stash to find something to use for binding. The final selection was a bit of a reach for me (click to enlarge), but I'm actually pleased with how it turned out!

Now I've got to stop making these baby girl quilts. Every currently pregnant person I know is expecting a boy! (Except for the one who has chosen not to find out.)


7 comments:

Lori said...

Super cute! Every one I know is having a boy as well!!

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Very sweet, how did its name come to be? For the record: my DIL is expecting a girl early next year!

Lynda Halliger-Otvos said...

Love the shape of the butterflies.

Jean Burke said...

Sometimes I see the butterflies and sometimes I see a wholly different pattern......very cool. Piece....

Jayne Honnold said...

Cute as can be, Nancy! I have a little boy quilt that needs to be quilted - I must get busy on it! He's over a month old already! I have linked my blog to yours in my post today. I discovered that through your bloglist, I get my most traffic. Cool! And thanks for having me on your bloglist! I have just now become a follower, and am adding you to my own bloglist. Cheers!

anne bebbington said...

That binding just makes the whole quilt sing! Inspired!!!

Jindi's Cottage said...

Love it...it is so pretty and fun...