Opium Butterflies

Here's "Opium Butterflies" all quilted, bound, and ready for some litle bitty girl or another. When it came home from the machinist, I rooted through my stash to find something to use for binding. The final selection was a bit of a reach for me (click to enlarge), but I'm actually pleased with how it turned out!

Now I've got to stop making these baby girl quilts. Every currently pregnant person I know is expecting a boy! (Except for the one who has chosen not to find out.)


Comments

Lori said…
Super cute! Every one I know is having a boy as well!!
Mrs. Goodneedle said…
Very sweet, how did its name come to be? For the record: my DIL is expecting a girl early next year!
Jean Burke said…
Sometimes I see the butterflies and sometimes I see a wholly different pattern......very cool. Piece....
Jayne Honnold said…
Cute as can be, Nancy! I have a little boy quilt that needs to be quilted - I must get busy on it! He's over a month old already! I have linked my blog to yours in my post today. I discovered that through your bloglist, I get my most traffic. Cool! And thanks for having me on your bloglist! I have just now become a follower, and am adding you to my own bloglist. Cheers!
Unknown said…
That binding just makes the whole quilt sing! Inspired!!!
Jindi's Cottage said…
Love it...it is so pretty and fun...