Coming Along

 

Halo 2 is coming along rather nicely, I think. 

The blocks are all hand pieced, but the rows and columns are machined.

I work on Halo 2 each evening for about two or two-and-a-half hours while we watch our various series. Currently we are still baking with Paul and Mary (or Pru); we aren't watching the seasons in order. We finished the first season of Fargo and liked it; now watching the second season. And then there's Outnumbered; I think we are nearing the end of that. The seasons are short. Last night we tried Pretend It's a City; I don't know if we will continue.

We also watched News of the World last night. While it was good, it wasn't superb, like the book. Tom Hanks did a nice job and the little girl was fine. But the plot and event alterations were unwelcome.

Our energetic puppy has kept me from any serious machine sewing, so I've been glad to have this handwork in progress. Lizzy's nearing four months now and I expect that soon I'll be able to perform a much-needed cleaning of the sewing space and then return to whatever machine project I left on November 17. Or start something new. Wonder which way that will go!

Comments

Barbara Anne said…
Well done on the continued hand stitching of Halo 2! It's looking good and is a worthy project for your evenings.

Alas, we cannot abide Pru or those two "funny" sidekicks that inadequately replaced Mel and Sue so no longer watch the GBBS. Will check out "Outnumbered".

I'm nearly finished making a winter flip-&- sew table runner for us and regret to say I'm running out of lovely winter fabrics. I've made a couple of winter wall quilts and will use my prodigious flannel stash for bed quilts so may use my winter fabric scraps to make one more small quilt, as I bid them adieu.

Hugs!
Janet O. said…
Since I am not a great hand stitcher, I can't help but be impressed that you have made such progress on Halo2. I was in awe at Halo, but to do another one? Wow!