Steam Punk Again

Last summer, after I'd recovered from Covid, I found myself -- as I often do --  in need of a handwork project. I didn't really want to think and plan, and I had plenty of scraps and my Steam Punk templates, so I just started making blocks. Before long I had 35; I put them all together and set it aside.

Last month I had a quilt (more about which in the next post) that I needed to take to the local machinist. I looked through the pile of flimsies and this one came to the surface, so I took it along.

And now it's done.

Some of the combinations are quite fine, if I do say so myself. I think you can click a time or two to enlarge them.

Meanwhile, here's a close-up of one I like a lot:



 

Comments

Quiltdivajulie said…
Verrrry nice! I like the block with the pale pink, red violet, and turquoise. Such a beautiful quilt!
Barbara Anne said…
What a wonderful quilt and the blocks are delightful, one and all! Aren't you glad this flimsy went to your local long-arm quilter?

Hugs!
Like this one much better than Jen kingwell's....very nice
Vicki W said…
It's a very pretty quilt!