Quilts for Ukraine: A Second Update

 

The bed in my guest room has piles of gorgeous quilts that very soon will be going to Lark Eshleman, the trauma therapist working with Ukrainian children who have fled to Romania.

I have received quilts from Judy C, Julie S, Annie M, Diana K, Janet O, Nann H, Kathy B, Nancy R, Ila, Mari, Lynne, Arlyn and Sherron. They are all so beautiful! I wish I had a gigantic clothesline and a bazillion pins so I could hang them up and photograph them! Thank you all so much.

This is a reminder that I need quilts by August 31. Some people have offered quilts that I've not yet received. If you need my mailing address, please let me know. If life has gotten in the way (as it tends to do) and you are not going to be able to send a quilt, absolutely no worries! Just, could you let me know? I'm looking to hear from Helen B, Sharon N, Barbara H., Liz A, Bonnie (Nann's friend), Julie Q, Cathy L, and McGill.



Comments

Barbara Anne said…
My quilt has been packed up for a month but with DH's environmental allergies (it helps to breathe!) and my lupus fatigue - and old packing tape, we've not gotten to the post office. It's now had its tape reinforced and will be mailed this week. Yes, it will!

Hope you've taken photos of each of the quilts. I, for one, would love to see them.

Hugs!