Quilts for Ukraine

 

The quilts for the Ukrainian children in Romanian orphanages are piling up in my spare room. They've come from Lynne T, Arlyn, Sherry, Buffy,  Judy C, Julie S, Annie M, Diana K, Barbara H, Janet O, Nann, Nancy R, Ila, Mari, Kathy B, Bonnie S, Carol C, and McGill. I believe I've acknowledged receiving all of them.

My deadline for receiving quilts is August 31. If you have offered a quilt and have not yet shipped or delivered it, please keep that in mind. If quilts arrive after the deadline, they'll be given to International Service Center, an organization that helps refugees to this country.

People who have offered quilts that I haven't received, you might want to check your tracking numbers. This would be Stephanie W, Liz A, Michelle D, Julie Q, Cathy L, Helen B, Sharon N, and Rita G. It is entirely possible that I've received your quilt and somehow your name didn't migrate to the right lis!

If your situation has changed, and you are no longer able to send a quilt, no worries. If you could let me know, that would be terrific, but certainly not necessary. It would just help me plan/organize. 

Thanks to all of you.



Comments

Barbara Anne said…
I'm so happy to have found a place to send my quilt and appreciate your willingness to house the donated quilts as they arrive. Thank you!

Hugs!