- I did find a new foot doctor who not only didn't keep me waiting, but actually cared for my toenails without being asked to do so after he had dealt with my presenting problem. He's a keeper.
- Someone has asked me to help with a secret quilting project. I was honored to have been asked but haven't made a lot of progress. I'm hoping to do that this weekend.
- We're heading into the Birthday Season, where we have five in the space of two weeks. Six, if you count Joe's remote sister.
- I read All the Light We Cannot See, and found it worthy of all of the accolades it has received.
- The second round of Lady of the Lake blocks is due in another week; mine are about half finished.
- There are three pregnant teachers at the school where I work. And you know what that means. Considering possibilities. First one is in progress.
- Had a period of panic when I realized my Fitbit hadn't synced in six weeks; an on-line "chat" resolved the problem and my lost steps are all recovered.
- And I didn't find a hat.