A Bovine Experience

Pat's mooing away today; her topic is frustration with the slowness of some mail order fabric purveyors.  There was a time when most of us found seven to ten business days to be about right for receiving a mail order delivery. Some retailers, however, have raised the bar so consistently, that three or four days has become our expectation.  I'm not going to name names; Pat's done that already and there's no reason to duplicate her effort. She's in moderate, not quite full-blown COW* mode.

Pat's not the first reader or quilter to appreciate the COW concept.  And after reading her post this morning, I got to thinking that it might be fun to make cow quilts in our own honor!

Anyone up for swapping cow blocks, details to be worked out?  This could be fun!

If this appeals to moo, please leave a comment, being certain that I have a way to get back to you.

Yours for a bovine experience,



*Cranky Old Woman

Comments

The Thinker said…
Seems like a moo-velous swap to me...
Pat said…
Maybe. Sounds like applique to me, and I'm a-skeered of applique. I am taking an applique class in May, however.......

WV = icitionf: seriosly? I can't even pronounce it!
Gosh, I wish I could play along, but I am dealing with Auntie issues (Big Time) and have no extra time.
Mary said…
A cow swap sounds like lots of fun. I have plenty of the real thing as I look out my sewing room windows. And it doesn't have to be applique, does it? I have a pieced cow in mind.
Quiltdivajulie said…
I think it is a mooooo-velous idea as well ... please, count me in!