Good Morning Starshine: The Earth Says Hello!

"Good Morning Starshine" is a flimsy!  My days at home dealing with The Crud have resulted in the completion of this project that has been in the works for a couple of years, actually.

It began when someone I knew subscribed to a BOM and when the kits arrived, she knew batiks were not her thing.  So she gave them to me.  I used them as a leader-ender project until just a couple of weeks ago when I realized there were just a few left and I finished them off.

The color of the border is a little bit off in the picture; it is much more of an aqua than a green.  I'd like to get it quilted soon; we'll see what the checkbook has to say about that.

"You twinkle above us; we twinkle below . . . ."





Comments

I am loving it all the way to the aqua border and back.
Eleana said…
The song totally goes with the quilt. Love them both...
cheers to you...
Janet O. said…
Beautifully colorful top--sing it with me now!!
Gliddy glub gloopy nibby nabby noopy
La la la - lo lo
Sabba sibbi sabba nooby aba naba
Lee lee - lo lo
LizA. said…
What a bright, cheery quilt! Love it. Hope you're starting to feel better.
Sharon said…
This is gorgeous! Aren't you glad your friend didn't like batiks! Hope you are on the mend now.
it's really beautiful! can't lose with batiks at all
Quilter Kathy said…
It's gorgeous! My favorite fabric and my favorite bright colours!
Pat said…
Starshine is a winner!!!
Gari in AL said…
That will put a smile on your face every time you snuggle under it. Good job.
antique quilter said…
oh I LOVE this quilt
what fun, how lucky are you , I am glad she didn't like batiks! now you have fun making this quilt the past few years and have a great quilt to show for it!
Kathie
merrily row said…
does your friend not like any of her other BOMs? Lucky, lucky you and what a gorgeous quilt
Tanya said…
So beautiful! Stars really shine the best in batiks don't they.
Susan said…
What a beautiful quilt! Looks like it as fun to put together.