Friday, October 21, 2011

Still Alive

Still alive, but out of commission.

The crud hit on Tuesday afternoon; at that point I was hoping it was leaf mold allergy.  By night-time, it was clearly much more than that.

Stayed home from work on Wednesday and Thursday and went in for just a couple of hours this morning.  Trying everything I can to keep it from morphing into bronchitis.

Cold medicine helps.  Naps, tea and keeping warm help.  My dear neighbor's chicken soup helped.  Fabric therapy hasn't hurt -- I'm putting borders on "Good Morning Starshine," and "Pictures at an Exhibition" came home from the machine quilter today.

Back soon, if all goes well.

4 comments:

Janet O. said...

Hope you are better soon. Miss your wit and wisdom. Pictures of quilted "Pictures at an Exhibition" soon?

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Feel better, Nancy, I am reveling today in your newest, best news for next year! :)

Chookyblue...... said...

get better quick........rest up......

Judi said...

Oh Nancy, I so hope this isn't your usual winter ills hitting already, and it's only October!

Take good care of yourself, and feel better soon.