Lancaster Diamond: End of May

Eleven blocks was May's yield for this project. It doesn't seem like a lot, but some of those blocks were time-consuming! One of them was so peculiar that I made three separate and different starts before getting the block done, and I'm really not all that thrilled with it. But enough is enough.

I think that the one in the upper left is not lying flat on my wall and is, in fact, not as wonky as it appears!

Working on a couple of other things these last few days of May, and I'll be back at the Diamonds come June.
 

Comments

Vicki W said…
I am totally fascinated with and in awe of your project. It's going to be spectacular!
Barbara Anne said…
What excellent progress on the complicated Lancaster Diamonds as you manage to also accomplish all of the other things you do!

Thunderstorms here later? Maybe.

Hugs!
Quiltdivajulie said…
I do so admire your persistence and dedication to this project!
Anonymous said…
When you first showed the fabric that you were going to use for the diamonds, I didn't think they were right. But looking at your completed diamonds, they really do look good. Thanks for sharing.
Lynn Dykstra said…
So complicated--love these!
Nann said…
Another batch of beauties!