In the past couple of days, I've been in three different fabric emporia. On Friday, Bonnie and I drove out to Jo-Ann's where I bought a pattern and two pieces of crinkly cotton, kind of seersuckery, in bright colors to make two nightgowns, size 4T. Then there was yesterday, more about which in a couple of paragraphs.
I thought you might want to see the progress on my Dresden Plate project. I mentioned earlier that I'm doing the blades as leader-enders. Here's the tub of accumulated blades. I've no idea how many I've made or how many more I need. But I continue!
Piecemeal, who would never let me down.
I perused the baskets from a couple of years ago and thought, "When in doubt, go with baskets." So I've picked four of her gems (including, of course, the one she named for me!) and have got two of them made. I had the bottom one ready to put up on the wall and -- AAARGH! -- two elements were sewn in backwards. And so a-frogging I would go, and after about 27 minutes of pick pick pick, the two were out and pressed (and not stretched!) and reinserted.
It is so hard to work with fabrics that I don't care for. Especially when there are other things I would rather be doing.