Oh, No! "No Reply"

Oh, dear.

Blogger's doing a dumb thing. It must have burped or something.

It seems that some people's profiles have been reset to "no reply." What this means is that when you leave a comment on a blog, it comes up as "no reply" and the blogger can't get back to you.

This seems to be happening in a random way at present. Blogger's burping. Or something. It happened to earlier this week and Lori was kind enough to point it out to me.

Karen has provided clear, detailed instructions on how you can check to make sure this isn't happening to you. I'm not going to reinvent the wheel. Go here to see how you can check to be sure your Profile is set the way you want it to be.


Comments

I've had the same thing happening. I noticed that all of the "no-reply" resets seemed to be bloggers that have a Yahoo e-mail address. I've let the blogger know whenever I could by commenting on their blog.
Diana said…
Thanks for the heads up.
suz said…
Just got caught up with your blog - congratulations on the new baby! How wonderful!