Covid-19 Sewing (24) New Kid on the Block (2)

There's something rather tranquil about these guys, I think, now that there's an even dozen of them.

Two have different color arrangements and ten have the same recipe.

I'm going to make at least one more of each of the two odd guys as I continue along.

Also thinking about whether to set them side-by-side directly or with some lattice or even some nice lattice with cornerstones.

I fantasize, too, that somewhere there's a fabric that would make a glorious border, but for now that's just a happy fantasy.

Hmm . . . . Happy Fantasy might be a good name for this NKOTB.

Comments

Nann said…
Interesting how the one in the upper left seems to be splayed out, stretching into all the corners. Sashing may call more attention to itself and detract from the flow from one block into another. (Sashing is on my mind today b/c that's where my current project is paused.)
Barbara Anne said…
Yes, the upper left block does call attention to itself and the lower left on seems to disappear. It will be interesting to see where you go from here and how you choose to set the blocks. Have fun!

Hugs!