Happy Cow

What is this cow so happy about?  Simple:  Hoss, the tech guy at school, got the laptop to work!  Crisis averted!  He spoke some sort of mumbo-jumbo, removed and reinserted the battery, waved his hands, and *viola!

On the quilting front, the binding is machined onto the baby quilt for the Oktoberfest and the hand-stitching of same commences tonight. 

And Pictures At An Exhibition is coming along gloriously!  I haven't been this excited about a quilt since my basket period a little more than a year ago.  I've written to my custom quilter for a quilting date -- the local panto lady is amazing, but Pictures is going to get the full treatment!

I hope this weekend to have a photo to share.

Once again, Life is Good!




*Yes, I know it is voila.  But my son plays the viola.

Comments

Janet O. said…
Love it when the COW is happy!
Rhonda said…
Nancy your photo made me laugh because I suddenly remembered something my uncle once said when he observed his cattle running to the feeding trailer.... "Let the cows have a little fun!"
Take care.
Pat said…
All's well that ends well! So udderly satisfying.
Salem Stitcher said…
Got to love those computer voodoo guys!
howdidIgethere said…
Great news! But I have to ask, is "Hoss" a nom-de-blog?
What is better than a whimsical and happy cow? Not much! Thanks for sharing this!
Unknown said…
Did you take this picture? I have been looking for the "perfect" cow picture for my kitchen. Weird, right? But I just know that this picture is what my kitchen needs. You come around the corner and BAM! Smiling cow! If it's yours, can I print a poster or buy a poster of this picture from you. I absolutely do not intend it for resale, only for my wall. Thanks!